Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baker's Dozen - Chicken Curry Pie



Okay I know it's not real curry, but I really like the Chicken Curry Pie from Baker's Dozen in Mornington. The crust is relatively light and flaky (but still nice and buttery) and the mild curry filling is smooth with big strands of shredded chicken. It doesn't look like much, but it is pretty filling and so satisfying, particularly if you're cold and hungry. I am one of those people who will keep ordering the same thing from the same place once they have found something they really like, so the only other pie that I have tried from Baker's Dozen is the mince pie, which is just as good. I am fairly confident that most/all of their other pies are equally tasty. Maybe one day (soon) I will recruit some hungry friends, buy one of each and report back to you.

Ooo...they make delicious lamingtons too!

Baker's Dozen (at the corner of the Countdown carpark)
43 Mailer Street
Mornington 9011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails