Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bruschetta Reprise with Garlic Prawns


About two months ago, I finally re-created the Garlic Prawns Bruschetta that I discovered at Oriole late last year. It was absolutely delicious, a hit with everyone, and therefore definitely worth all the slicing, seeding, dicing and sautéing. I've described them before, so I won't repeat myself. If you would like to try this, just incorporate the following steps into the Tomato Bruschetta recipe:

  1. Finely slice garlic.
  2. Season prawns with olive oil, salt and garlic.
  3. Pan fry prawns and garlic slices in a hot, dry pan until golden brown.
  4. Top each piece of tomato bruschetta with a prawn and a slice of sautéed garlic.
  5. Immediately take a big bite, savour and commence synchronised gushing with friends and family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious,

t said...

It is! You should try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails